|1 Week||2800 Naira now.
Membership expires after 1 Week.
|[voguepay item=”1 Week Membership” price=”2800″]|
|5600 Naira now.
Membership expires after 1 Month.
|[voguepay item=”1 Month Membership” price=”5600″]|
|3 Months||11200 Naira now.
Membership expires after 3 Months.
|[voguepay item=”3 Months Membership” price=”11200″]|
|6 Months||16800 Naira now.
Membership expires after 6 Months.
|[voguepay item=”6 Months Membership” price=”16800″]|
To use Verve Card to make payments online, you must register the Verve card for Interswitch Safetoken Service.
Interswitch Safetoken Service is a system that generates a 6-8 digit One-Time-Password (OTP).
You can do that at a nearest ATM by following the steps below:
- At the ATM, insert your Verve card
- Input your 4-digit PIN and press Enter
- Select your bank account type eg Savings or Current
- Select the Quickteller option from the ATM menu screen
- Select Pay Bills from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen
- Select Others for the bill payment menu option list
- Enter 322222 as the Biller Code
- Enter your Phone Number as the Customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed’
- You will get a display “Do you want to make this payment?” Amount Due:N1. (DO NOT edit the amount to be paid)
- Click on Pay amount due
You will then get a confirmation page indicating the registration was successful!
That is all.
When you are prompted to enter an OTP, you will get the OTP via text message on your mobile phone which you will use to complete your online transaction.